Visitor visa Extension

Visitor visa Extension

World’s second biggest country, Canada has abundance of beautiful landscapes and distinctive sites for travelers to explore. From coast to coast, Canada is an abode of vibrant and unbelievable natural wonders, soaring mountains and sparkling glaciers that certainly will awake your inner explorer.

An applicant must apply for Canada Tourist Visa or Temporary Resident Permit [TRV] visa if they intend to travel to Canada for a vacation, or if they have relatives in Canada including son or daughter, brother or sister, or close friends. To apply for Canada Visa, one must have sufficient knowledge about the visa application process. Reach us to know how to apply for Canada tourist visa and where to pay the visa application fee.

How can I extend my stay as a visitor?

If you want to extend your stay in Canada, you should apply at least 30 days before your status expires.

Types of Canada visa and extension:

Your temporary resident status expires after you have submitted your application for an extension but before you receive a decision on your application. You can stay in Canada under an ‘implied status’, which means the law implies you are a temporary resident. That status lasts until Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) take a decision on your new permit application.

If you have a single-entry visa, this allows you to enter Canada once. If you leave Canada during your authorized stay, you must get a new visitor visa to re-enter Canada, unless you visit the United States or St. Pierre and Miquelon (Conditions applied).

An application to change conditions or extend your visa in Canada is applicable for individuals who are already here and they include:

  • Visitors to Canada
  • Study permit holders
  • Work permit holders

A Canadian visa extension is for individuals who at the time of the application have valid status in the country

Extending Temporary Resident Visa:

By keeping a check on the temporary resident status, individuals can apply for an extension before the visa expires. We recommend applicants to carry out the application process at least 30 days before the visa expiry date.

Study Permits:

The Study Permits allow foreign students to live and study in Canada for a specific period depending on the application and other important factors. Based on the applicant’s profile, the visa may have restrictions on the level of studies, permission to work, duration of stay, etc. During the course, the applicant gets an option to work part-time. The study permits allows students to spend an extra 90 days after the completion of the course/study to prepare for their departure or to apply for a visa extension.

Eligibility Factors:

  • Passport or any other valid travel document
  • Acceptance letter from a Designated Learning Institution (DLI)
  • Proof of sufficient funds to support the travel and stay
  • Letter of invitation and/or medical exam certificate
  • Completed VFS Consent Form
  • Documents based on the visa type
Select your currency
WeCreativez WhatsApp Support
Our customer support team is here to answer your questions. Ask us anything!
👋 Hi, how can I help?