Working Holiday VisaJuly 7, 2022 2022-08-30 13:42
Working Holiday Visa
Who can utilize this aide?
Working Holiday Visa application aide is intended for persons who wish to apply to partake in the International Experience Canada program.
What is International Experience Canada?
Worldwide Experience Canada (IEC) is a Government of Canada activity that makes travel and work simpler for:
- Canadian youth (18-35 years old) intrigued by traveling to another country, and
- Remote youth (18-35 years old) intrigued by coming to Canada.
IEC is accessible in nations that have an adolescent portability assertion (YMA) with Canada. It is additionally accessible to youth through a Recognized Organization. Contingent upon your nation of citizenship, you will have a decision among up to three classes.
The three classifications under IEC are:
- Working Holiday
- Youthful Professionals
- Global Co-operation Internship
Every classification has particular criteria you must meet with a specific end goal to partake in IEC.
At the point when would it be a good idea for me to apply to partake in IEC and to get a Conditional Acceptance Letter (CAL)?
You ought to apply through your Kompass account when the share for your nation opens. Spots are constrained and top off rapidly.
Can I utilize a Third-Party to request IEC?
Outsider agents give guidance and help to candidates, as a rule for a charge. IEC members may utilize a paid or unpaid outsider delegate to bail them round out any bit of the IEC application. Just a few individuals may go about as a paid agent, including:
- Attorneys and paralegals who are individuals in great remaining of a Canadian commonplace or regional law society,
- Public accountants who are individuals in great remaining of the Chambre des notaires du Québec, and
- Migration advisors who are individuals in great remaining of the Immigration Consultants of Canada Regulatory Council
This is a High-Level Overview of a Working Holiday Visa